2020 was certainly a tumultuous year. I’m proud of all of the contributors to the blog, especially those who contributed something timely to the circumstances we found ourselves in, whether concerning the pandemic, the Black Lives Matter protests, or the rise of of conspiracy theories in our national discourse.
I wanted to highlight the most popular blog posts from this past year (barring any Calls for Papers).
Here are the Top Five Posts from 2020:
1. Conspiracy as Evangelical Liturgy
2. Why SUPERMAN SMASHES THE KLAN is the Most Important Superman Story You’ll Ever Read
3. Reading Religious Texts as a “Cinematic Universe”
4. Christians Should Set Aside Family Values and Watch MIDSOMMAR
5. Rime Regnant: Arendelle’s Sisters as Church and State in FROZEN 2
One Comment Add yours