I want to thank all of the people who have made the inaugural year of this blog possible. Of course, without you, the reader, there would be very little point to this project, which attempts to make theology accessible to the wider public.
To our contributors, we literally could not do this without you. Thank you so much for your hard work!
Below, I have compiled a list of the Top Five blogs from this year. I hope you enjoy!
1. Re-engineering the Bible: Samson, Delilah, and the Grateful Dead
2. Quiz: John Calvin Quote or Metal Lyrics?
3. Glorified Platitude: The Political Theology of the Young Pope: Part 1
4. The World, the Flesh, and the Devil in Game of Thrones
5. Bold, Joyful Black Faith: Chance the Rapper, James Cone, and How to have Faith in a Secular Age
One Comment Add yours