Every year, we post links to the top five original posts for the year (check out our lists from previous years: 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021).
Blogs from previous years and calls for papers certainly get a lot of views, but this list focuses specifically on the top views for this year’s original posts.
If you are interested in publishing a piece with us, please email Matthew Brake at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is this year’s list:
- When Christians are Evil and Black Sabbath are “Moralists”: A Heavy Metal Theology of Retribution
- A Last Blood Benediction: Anne Rice, Type O Negative, and Religious Imagery in Vampire Lore
- Doom Theology: Black Sabbath’s Relentless Vision of Good and Evil
- Harrowings of Hell in Sandman and Christianity
- Morality and Power in Spider-Man: No Way Home